In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
• EU Commission Publish 4-Step Plan to Implement Qualified Majority Voting in Taxation Matters;
• Public Country-by-Country Reporting Back on Council Agenda;
• UK’s HMRC Launches “Profit Diversion Compliance Facility”;
• Faroe Islands & Greenland Join OECD BEPS Inclusive Framework;
• CFE 2018 Technical & Policy Publications.