In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
• European Commission publishes digital economy taxation proposals
• OECD Multilateral Instrument to enter into force this July
• EU “Blacklist” countermeasure Guidelines published
• OECD releases Report on profit attribution to PEs
• CFE Forum “Fair Taxation of the Digital Economy” in Brussels on 19 April